POSITION/TITLE: Project Designer
DEPARTMENT: Interior Design
Reports to: Director of Sales & Design
Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors is a Steelcase Premier Partner Dealer that is looking to have a qualified Interior Designer join our team. Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors offers design services to a variety of clientele including Corporate and Education accounts.
- Interior Design degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience, NCIDQ preferred.
- Experience with Systems and Contract furniture.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with CAP2020 and CET Designer preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of LEED and EDAC.
- Experience with completing bid specifications and request for proposals.
- Proficiency with creating and communicating complete color and material schemes applicable to healthcare environments.
- Completion of schematics, project budgets, specifications, order preparation and installation drawings.
- Basic project management skills to include order management and coordination and installation details, preparation and follow-up.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and have accountability to provide complete and accurate specifications.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking with multiple projects at various stages, and have the ability to re-prioritize based on immediate requests for information and deadlines.
- Full Benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Flex Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Interested candidates should fill out the below form or email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Thank you!