The Case for Modular: Modular Construction and the Agile Workplace
HOW CAN MODULAR CONSTRUCTION
HELP ORGANIZATIONS SURVIVE AND THRIVE?
Agility is a buzzword right now, and for good reason. To keep pace with technology and innovation, organizations must constantly adapt to survive. An agile workplace strategy can help organizations quickly respond to changing conditions, and drive the innovation and creativity necessary to stay ahead of the curve. This CEU is about the role that modular construction can play in the agile workplace of today and tomorrow, and how to identify the projects and clients that may benefit from this approach.
IN THIS COURSE WE WILL…
• Recognize the relevant business trends driving the need for greater agility and how the workplace can respond
• Identify the key elements of a comprehensive “agile workplace” strategy and the role of modular construction
• Discern the true costs of modular and conventional construction
• Recognize methods for saving time and money with modular construction
• Identify the building elements, projects and clients that can benefit from modular construction
Organizations of the future will need agile workplaces. Join this conversation to understand how modular construction can be part of your solution.
AIA Code: LU
IDCEC Designation: HSW
Course Number: SC0798