Provider: Master Coating Technologies
Program: Changing The Way You Think About Paint – MCT004
Specifying the Right Paint for Every Project
Credits: 1 Learning Unit / HSW: Yes / IIDA-IDCEC / (AIA/CES LU (HSW)
A new AIA, and IDCEC approved, HSW Learning Unit offered by the leading manufacturer of specialty paint finishes. There are a host of unique paint options available, the days of one-size-fits-all solutions to painting projects are over. This course explains the options that are available and provides insight on specifying the right paint for every project and getting the best return on investment.
– Learn about the different types and properties of paint
– Learn to match the right paint to the right project
– Understanding color issues with paints
– Understanding the different application processes
– Intro to different types of spray equipment
– Assessing common paint issues
– Getting a solid return on your paint investment
Target Audience: Architects, Interior Designers, Specifiers, end users, facility managers and other design professionals.
*Sponsored by Wolf Gordon and Scuffmaster Paint. Presented by Christie Wilson, Regional Sales Manager, Scuffmaster.