Effective May 12, 2020
PROTECTING OUR CLIENTS & EMPLOYEES
Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors is taking a proactive approach to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace and to protect our client’s employees, our employees and their families against this virus.
As we move into a post COVID-19 environment, we want to assure our clients that you are in safe hands. The safety of your employees, and our own, is of paramount importance. By ensuring the correct protocols are implemented and adhered to during these challenging times, we can continue to provide the needed services, safely ensuring the wellbeing of all people involved.
For our customers with scheduled or upcoming installations:
- Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors will continue to reach out to customers to learn if they are able to accept deliveries, delivery and installation of projects and/or complete service initiatives.
- For customers for whom we have received their products, Hannaher’s will work to either deliver, or deliver and install. For clients unable to take delivery, for fee storage options will be presented.
- Safety is of the utmost importance. We will work closely with our customers to ensure we create a safe environment for all parties involved.
- Hannaher’s showrooms are open to pre-approved and limited use (by appointment and adhering to walk-in client protocols). Group sizes allowed will be established on a case by case basis in accordance with current guidance from state and local government.
- Minimum 6’ physical distance to be maintained. If minimum 6’ requirement cannot be maintained than a mask is required.
- Staggered appointments will be instituted to minimize overlap and maintain above density/spacing requirements.
- All clients will be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entering the showroom.
- After any client appointment or walk-in visit, the area(s) will require thorough cleaning and disinfection of the work environment.
Field Operations Protocols
Daily Check In
- Job folders/Job paperwork will be laid out for lead to pick up in dedicated, designated area
- Installation Manager to provide check in and check out at the beginning and end of every day with each crew to make sure all protocols and guidelines are being followed. Documentation to be provided.
- Keys to be disinfected at the beginning and end of shift.
- Keys will be located in a designated/dedicated area based on daily assignment
- Disinfect vehicle upon entering: Door handles, steering wheel, brakes, E-brake, console
- Limit to two occupants in large trucks. If more than one occupant in a vehicle, masks are required.
- Avoid any non-essential stops or trips during deliveries
- Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors will request a site assessment from the customer and where possible will be requesting to work away from any other trades.
- Hannaher’s will request from customer a contact to report anyone not adhering to stated social distancing guidelines
- Customer safety policies will be gathered and Hannaher’s Safe Work Protocols will be shared with customers prior to site work beginning. Any special requirements will be reviewed with lead.
- Field staff to adhere to posted safety requirements while on-site. If client standards are less than that of Hannaher’s, Hannaher’s Safe Work Protocols will be followed.
- Field staff to maintain minimum 6’ physical distance from each other and any other individuals on site.
- Cloth masks to be worn by field personnel while offloading and delivering product
- Limit elevator usage to one person
- Sanitize or wash hands frequently during the offload process and avoid touching your face.
- If mask must be removed, ensure 10’ of distance (most conservative practice)
- If gloves are worn, ensure they are used safely; do not touch face, continue frequent hand washing; dispose of gloves safely or for washable gloves, wash daily
- Where possible, crews will grouped to keep same groupings of installers together to minimize exposure
- Crew sizes will be reduced and install timelines will be extended to allow for greater distancing/less density on site.
- Proper Social Distancing guidelines will be followed during customer procedure.
- Customer finished goods will be cleaned with approved, disinfectant cleaner where appropriate
Please Note: Due to the continually evolving novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors COVID-19 Field Operations Protocols and procedures are subject to changing conditions and safety requirements. This plan will be updated with recommended best practices as conditions change and more information becomes available.