Great opportunity with an outstanding company!
Looking for a position to grow your career? Interested in a new challenge in a fast-paced, exciting work environment? Interested in working with amazing customers? …Join our innovative and creative interior design team at Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors!
Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors is a 2017 Platinum Partner Authorized Steelcase furniture dealership with an exciting opportunity for an Interior Designer. As a privately held company for over 75 years, we are a reputable, customer focused leader in the contract interiors industry. Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors offers substantial services to our corporate, healthcare and education clientele.
POSITION/TITLE: Interior Designer
DEPARTMENT: Interior Design
Reports to: Director of Sales & Design
- Interior Design degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience, NCIDQ preferred.
- Experience with Systems and Contract furniture.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with CET Designer preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of LEED and EDAC.
- Experience with completing bid specifications and request for proposals.
- Proficiency with creating and communicating complete color and material schemes applicable to healthcare environments.
- Completion of schematics, project budgets, specifications, order preparation and installation drawings.
- Basic project management skills to include order management and coordination and installation details, preparation and follow-up.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and have accountability to provide complete and accurate specifications.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking with multiple projects at various stages, and have the ability to re-prioritize based on immediate requests for information and deadlines.
- Full Benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Flex Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Interested candidates should fill out the below form or email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Thank you!