LOCATION: Fargo, North Dakota
Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors is the region’s premier Steelcase Inc. dealership, providing commercial furniture by creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to large corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors, we are passionate about providing world-class workspaces. Having built our business on personal relationships and best practices, we continue to grow on that solid foundation every day.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Receptionist duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling office tasks, such as daily mail, filing, setting up meetings, etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet and assist walk-in customers and direct as needed
- Pulling A/P invoices and remitting credit payments to vendors
- Assist in tagging, counting and maintaining showroom inventory
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and calling for repairs
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work well as part of a team to achieve optimal results
- Self-directed; takes initiative; resourceful; good problem-solving ability and follow through
- Clear and professional communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Works well in a multi-task organization
- Diplomatic, polished professional appearance
- Is goal-oriented and motivated to succeed
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and optimism
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.